The core purpose of Narrowcliff Surgery is to ‘support your health” – which means helping you stay well, emotionally and physically.
This means looking after the places we will and work in. We’re working to bring our carbon impact down, and helping us all see the connections between the health of us all as people, and the health of the planet we all live on.
We know that the climate crisis is also a health crisis – and we’re working with the Kernow Primary Care (ie all surgeries in Cornwall) commitment to getting to net zero by 2030.
Making sure we’re all well
- We’ll go the extra mile to help you stay well, including working with Health Cornwall and making sure our social prescribers help you find the route to wellbeing that’s spot on for you
- Have you tried ParkRun? We do it! You can join in every Saturday morning at 9am in various locations around Cornwall. You can find out where here. It’s a chance to get fitter, enjoy the outdoors and meet new people – or just volunteer!
- Volunteer! Just contact VolunteerCornwall and they can help you find something you love to do!
- Have you had a go at a beach clean? They’re fantastic for planet, and for meeting people - find out more at Beach Guardian and Surfers Against Sewage.
- We’re helping people find out more about plastic free menstrual products: saves money, and waste! . You can find out more at City to Sea, Mooncup and Earth Wise Girls – and just ask us during your appointment if you want to have a chat.